CMS (Content Management System)
- MODx CMS and PHP Application Framework
- Plone CMS and content management framework that works hand-in-hand and sits on top of Zope (written in Python)
- Joomla CMS (written in PHP)
- Drupal CMS (written in PHP)
- Spip CMS (written in PHP)
- Django a high-level Python Web framework
- Turbogears a rapid web development megaframework. It is based on CherryPy, SQLObject, Kid and MochiKit.
- Ruby on Rails an open-source Ruby web framework.
- Apache: Web server
- Lighttpd: A lightweight web server
- Nginx: A high-performance HTTP server
- Varnish: An HTTP accelerator, a high performance caching reverse proxy
- Zope: An open source application server for building content management systems, intranets, portals, and custom applications